🔥🔥🔥 Did you know 70% of burn injuries occur in the home of which 60% are children under 5 years old?
This week we observe National Burns Awareness Week and have partnered with BabyYumYum to learn about the dangers that exist, what can be done to decrease the risk of an injury and how treat a burn.
Enter our Burnshield and BabyYumYum competition and stand a chance to win 1 of 3 Baby Roll Up First Aid Kits. Giving you peace of mind at home. Ends 12 May. T’s & C’s apply. Enter now! Click here to enter
We also have a FREE activity booklet to download for your kids to enjoy and learn about fire safety 🔥🔥🔥
Competition Full T’s& C’s:
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who reside in South Africa and are above 18 years of age.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Burnshield as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted until 12 May 2020.
- How to Enter: The competition must be entered by fulfilling all the requirements, as specified: 1. Complete the form 2. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Burnshield.
- Prizes: Three winners will be randomly selected to each receive a Baby Roll Up First Aid Kit to the value of R355 each. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Burnshield. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted.
- The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Burnshield to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Three Winners will be selected at random under the supervision of Burnshield. Winner will be notified directly by Burnshield on 13 May 2020. Burnshield shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timelessly return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Burnshield, anyone acting on behalf of Burnshield and Burnshield licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Burnshield reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Burnshield’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Burnshield may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Burnshield. Burnshield reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Burnshield has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Burnshield reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Burnshield and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF South Africa WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Johannesburg having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Burnshield.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.