4 TICKETS are up for grabs to see the new John Cena movie “Playing with Fire” opening in SK theatres this Friday nationwide.
Enter now by:
- Going to our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BurnshieldZA/
- Liking this competition post
- Comment on this post: #Burnshield #CoolTheBurn
Entries are now open and close on 4 Dec’19. The Winner will be chosen at random and announced on 5 Dec ’19.
Prize includes: 4 SK 2D movie vouchers PLUS 4 Popcorn & soda vouchers to the value of R672.
Full T’s& C’s:
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who reside in South Africa and are above 13 years of age.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Burnshield as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 28 November 2019 and ending 4 December 2019. All online entries must be received by 4 December 2019.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by fulfilling all the requirements, as specified 1. Go to the Burnshield Facebook page. 2. Like the competition post 2. Comment: #Burnshield #CoolTheBurn, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Burnshield.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign will receive 4 Sterkinekor 2D movie vouchers PLUS 4 medium popcorns & 4 medium sodas all to the value of R672. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Burnshield. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted.
- The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Burnshield to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at random under the supervision of Burnshield. Winner will be notified directly by Burnshield on 5 December 2019. Burnshield shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timelessly return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Burnshield, anyone acting on behalf of Burnshield and Burnshield licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Burnshield reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Burnshield’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Burnshield may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Burnshield. Burnshield reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Burnshield has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Burnshield reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Burnshield and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF South Africa WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Johannesburg having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Burnshield.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
STERKINEKOR T’S & C’S
*1. Ster-Kinekor Theatres, &/or each & any of its respective members, employees, contractors, sub-contractors, agents, workmen or representatives (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) do not accept responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, claim, or other liability or expense of whatever kind or nature, -consequential, special, or otherwise- whether for death, personal injury, loss, damage to property or otherwise, including but not limited to medical claims & legal expenses, regardless whether such injury, loss or damage results from the negligence or willful act of the Company or from any other cause whatsoever & any person entering these premises & any parent &/or guardian of a minor child entering the premises hereby indemnifies the Company against any such claim as aforementioned & from any cause whatsoever that may be instituted against the Company. 2. All customers enter our premises at their own risk. 3. Each e-voucher can only be used once by the person to whom it is issued for admission & is redeemable at any Ster-Kinekor Theatre in South Africa except Cine Prestige for any movie and 3D movies. 4. Each e-voucher can be redeemed at the ticket counter and SST’s (self service terminals) but not via Ticketline, or the Ster-Kinekor web or mobi sites. 5. Each e-voucher is valid for 3 (three) years and will expire on redemption or on the stipulated expiry date, whichever is the earlier. 6. The person to whom the e-voucher number and/or password is issued is responsible for its safe-keeping. Lost or stolen e-vouchers will not be replaced. This may include inadvertent deletion, forwarding or access of the correspondence containing the e-voucher. 7. E-vouchers will not be accepted if the e-voucher number is invalid or cannot be found within the Ster-Kinekor system. 8. The e-voucher cannot be utilised in conjunction with any other special, promotion &/or discount & /or any club offerings. 9. Only authorised e-vouchers will be accepted. 10. Ster-Kinekor reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any of or all the e-vouchers for any reason at any time. 11. All vouchers, purchases of tickets & food/beverage items are subject to Terms & Conditions & our Admission Terms which form part of these Terms. 12. All purchases include VAT at 15%. 13. No refunds on vouchers, tickets &/or food items purchased. 14. Ster-Kinekor shall not be liable for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any e-voucher or any failure or inability by the customer to use an e-voucher for any reason. 15. E-vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash in part or in whole, is non-refundable or exchangeable & must not be sold or offered for resale or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods &/or services (including loyalty/rewards programmes), either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer, unless Ster-Kinekor Theatres’ prior written consent is obtained. If the e-voucher is used in breach of these terms & conditions, the e-voucher may be cancelled without a refund & the bearer of the e-voucher may be refused admission. 16. Food which has not been purchased from Ster-Kinekor concessions counter on the specific premises may not be brought into or consumed on those premises. Only food/drinks purchased at the specific premises may be consumed within the premises. In cinemas where Ster-Kinekor sells alcoholic drinks, these may only be consumed within the licensed area. Customers are required to observe all ‘No Smoking’ restrictions & the smoking regulations. 17. Customers accept & acknowledge that due to the nature of Ster- Kinekor’s business, the cinema environment will dark and will have limited lighting on stairways, during a performance. Further, walkways & stairways may not be lit after the stated starting time of & during a performance. Customers hereby indemnify Ster-Kinekor for any injury or loss resulting from their failure to be seated prior to the stated starting time of a performance & for their failure to remain seated for the duration of a performance. 18. Save where no specific allocation is made, customers must ensure that they sit in the seats that have been allocated to them. If a customer refuses to sit in his or her allocated seat, Ster-Kinekor management will be entitled to insist that the customer leave our premises. 19. Age restrictions must be adhered to. 20. Ster-Kinekor reserves the right to vary, amend &/or add to these terms & conditions. Please contact Ticketline on 08216789 (Standard rates apply – free minutes do not apply) should you have a query or complaint. To see the full & latest Terms & Conditions or for movie information, a list of cinema locations, show-times & trailers please visit www.sterkinekor.com or